Nowadays, as we know that Corona virus is big problem for all countries. This is a big issue for all peoples and it is spreading day by day. All Countries Federal, state, and local government are work to take action to the rising public health risk of coronavirus, or COVID-19. As communities across the country are dealing with an increase in the number of reported cases, many areas may be impacted by the temporary closure of business, school and other public facilities or events, and in some cases, quarantines. While these actions are necessary steps to help reduce exposure, it may bring financial uncertainty for many persons who could knowledge a loss of income due to illness or place of work closures.
Corona virus symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.
- Shortness of breathing
Know how it spreads
- The greatest way to stop disease is to keep away from being exposed to this virus.
- The virus is thought to increase mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with each other (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplet formed when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
- This infection (droplet) can land in the mouth or noses of persons who are close by or possibly be inhale into the lungs.
Take steps to protect yourself
- Wash your hands properly: – To protect yourself you have to wash your hands properly with soap. Water, hand washes and if you are on public place then you have to use sanitizer.
- Close contact: – You have to need to avoid close contact with peoples like that avoid handshakes and many more things.
- Avoid going Public place: – Avoid going at Public place like Mall, Market, Crowded Park and many more public areas.
Take steps to protect others
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Wear a face mask if you are sick
- Clean and disinfect